PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION AS ASSOCIATE/ SCIENTIST
This is for Medical Laboratory Scientist’s post-internship registration.
There are two steps
- Present the following documents for assessment at the Record’s office
- Internship appointment letter
- Completed logbook, signed and stamped by hospital management
- Degree results
- After assessment
- Pay registration and licence bills as prescribed
- Submit evidence of payment to Record’s unit staff
- Fill and submit Scientist registration form
- Fill and submit Associate registration form
- Indicate where and how you want to receive your licence (from the headquarters or any of the zonal offices, or through NIPOST)
NB: during the assessment, if any required/ essential document is not in your file, you will be informed to provide it for complete documentation.